Monday, April 18, 2016

How Rough Diamonds are Cut and Polished For Jewelry Making

If you did not know already, Diamond is the birthstone for April. You lucky April babies! Any diamonds I have in my collection are already set in jewelry, so I have no items I have made to sell. But, I will be sharing some interesting facts about diamonds, throughout the month. I am not a super huge fan of diamonds, except for cognac and blue diamonds. But, the video is awesome. It will show you how diamonds are cut from rough stones, and polished. Have a great day! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I love to research, and will try my hardest to find the answer for you. If you don't own a gemstone identification book, yet, there are some really cool free apps available now that are much handier and easy to carry.



No comments:

Contact Email