Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun Friday Featured Etsy Store: Circle In The Sand



I am doing a new feature every Friday, called Fun Friday. I will feature an Etsy store, or craft blog. If you would like to be featured be sure to leave me a comment, they come in first come first serve order. Be sure to leave the address to your store, or blog. This week I am featuring a fellow Floridian. She is from Jacksonville, and the name of her store is Circle in the Sand. Her shop features all kinds of cool craft supplies including appliques, buttons, stickers, etc. I have my eyes on these two items. The Thomas Kinkade cross stitch kit. I love cross stitch, but have not had time to do it in many years. Thomas Kinkade is one of my favorite artists. I may just have to get back into it. The second are those cute airplane buttons. I have no idea what I would do with them, but they are simply adorable. Be sure to click on the link, and visit her store. Just maybe you can find something you will love. Happy Friday, everyone.

14 comments:

Femmepower said...

Nice stuff. I like the airplane.I'm gonna check out your link in a while.

Melissa said...

Thank you, Rochelle

circleinthesand said...

Hi Melissa....
After a long day at work, this was so nice to see!! Thank you for featuring my shop and good luck with your future Fun Friday Features!!
:)

Melissa said...

Hey duckie, I am glad you liked it. If you know anyone who would like to be featured next week, send them on over, tell them to follow my blog, and leave a comment mentioning Fun Friday.

Judi B said...

You certainly featured a very worthy Etsian and friend in Duckie (Circles in the Sand). She does have lovely items and I am enjoying getting to know her better!

Melissa, you have a wonderful idea in your feature for Fun Friday. Thanks for supporting handmade!

http://vintagelegacystudio.etsy.com

sewinggranny Mona said...

Duckie certainly has a wide array of items in her shop...I love her crochet baby sets!!

gloria said...

Great idea! and I love your blogsite. So glad to see Duckie on there!
I am Hemlock Hollow Creations at
www.hemlockhollow.etsy.com and I have a vintage store at:
www.frogpondvintage.etsy.com!

GrandmaLindasHouse said...

Fun Friday ~ what a great idea.

I, too, love Thomas Kincade and cross stitch. Seems I have more projects than time though.

It was so nice to see Duckie (Circle in the Sand) featured today. She is a fellow member of the WWWG Team on Etsy.

My shop is Grandma Linda's House at www.grandmalindashouse.etsy.com

betchai said...

now that I moved to high school teaching, I may need some of those stuff from Circle in the Sand.

Dayna said...

Great writeup about Duckie and her shop (Cirle in the sand). You just have to check out her buttons. I have found some neat ones before!

Anonymous said...

Circle in the Sand is a great shop with a lovely shop owner (Duckie) we love her on Etsy!

Zuda Gay Pease said...

I love Duckie!! She has some great items and such a variety. It always pays to browse her shop when you are looking for something or when you are just site shopping. :)

ZudaGay.etsy.com

Krazy Kate Designs said...

You featured one of the sweetest sellers on Etsy! Circleinthesand is one of my favorites.

Melissa said...

Wow, what an awesome response I got to this. I am so happy you all liked it. All of you who left an address to your stores, or blogs, will get featured in the order I got them. Be sure to tell others, if they want to join too.

Contact Email