Wednesday, May 12, 2010

48 Hour Sale 50% Off Chrome Diopside Ring


I am starting something new. Each week I will put something on a drastic mark down for 48 hours. This is a sterling silver 5mmx4mm oval Green Chrome Diopside, and White Sapphire ring, size 5. Chrome Diopside is mined in Siberia, and is a natural gemstone with no enhancements. It is quickly becoming more popular in the jewelry market due to its kelly green color similar to fine Tsavorite, or Chrome Tourmaline. Large sizes are rare. This is a $39.99 dollar ring in my Etsy store. However, for the next 48 hours, until 9 PM Friday night, you can get this ring for $19.99. I have only one, and the price will go back up Friday night, so don't dilly dally if you want it. I do offer a layaway service, so be sure to ask about that.

4 comments:

couponboa said...

The design is cool. Melissas, I love your idea of 48-hour sale.

Take care,

couponba

Melissa said...

Thank you, I hope it will generate a couple of sales.

imelda said...

good luck may you generate many buyers

Melissa said...

Thank you, Imelda. No one purchased it, but I will try a new piece each week.

Contact Email