Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yay I Am In A Treasury!!!

My emerald and green sapphire ring has been featured in an Etsy treasury. This is the second time this particular ring has been featured in someone's treasury. If you have a couple of minutes it would be awesome if you clicked the link and visited all the lovely pieces, maybe leave a comment.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=132609 If you have even a couple more minutes you could check out the blog of the treasury host http://www.gengenstudio.com/

Thanks so much~

5 comments:

couponboa said...

That Round Emerald and Green Sapphire Ring really looked awesome...

I told my fan base to have a look at this excellent creativity.

Twitting again today.

Have a great time.

couponboa

betchai said...

the ring was really very cool looking Melissa, congratulations for being featured in the Treasury.

Melissa said...

Thank you, to both of you.

Reeni said...

Congratulations for being in a treasury! I'm sorry I missed it.

Melissa said...

No problem they don't stay there too long.

Contact Email