Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How To Set Stones Into A Bezellite Setting

I love videos to teach with. When I learned how to set my stones, I didn't have all the cool videos now available. Reading it in a book and seeing it on a video are not the same. The first part of the video is snaptite settings which I have shared with you all before. Feel free to watch it again until she comes to the Bezellite settings. They say the bezel settings are the easiest to set. I have to disagree. If you don't get a stone that is just the perfect fit with not too large of a pavilion you can have a difficult time setting them. They are easier than some other ways to set gemstones and you can do it right from home using your gemstone collection.


2 comments:

ruthi said...

this is cool. thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

Ms Ruthi if you try one, let me know how easy or hard you found it. Enjoy!

Contact Email