Friday, November 6, 2009

Fun Friday Zuda Gay Etsy Shop


Well it is Fun Friday, again. This week I am featuring Zuda Gays Etsy Store. She make polymer clay beads, and they are simply lovely. I was born in August, and the Sunflower is the flower for that month. I love Sunflowers, they are so bright, and cheery. These beads are large, and would make a lovely focal bead, for any of your jewelry creations. She has lots of different types, and she will do personal requests. So if there is something you would like to have made out of polymer clay, into a bead, drop her a note, and maybe she can do it for you. Her prices are very reasonable, and I did not find them to be overly expensive at all. If you like unique, and different jewelry pieces, be sure to check out her rings. I love them! I love the blue, and brown color combo. It is such a lovely color combination, and it looks so lovely on her hand. Be sure to stop by Zuda Gays store, and show her some love.

If you want to be featured on Fun Friday, just leave me a comment, with your store address, or crafting blog address, and you can be featured too.

9 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Thank you so much for the feature!!! I appreciate it very much. :)

Nuvofelt said...

Zuda's work is amazing. You must look at her shop.

Melissa said...

Zuda, you are very welcome.

Myfawy I need new sites to blog about, put your link in so you get a turn too.

Annie Bierma said...

So SO cute! Love your work Zuda!

Judy Nolan said...

Thanks for featuring Zuda, whose flowers are exquisite. She never repeats a design, and her workmanship is wonderful. (I know, since I have bought more than half a dozen of her flowers!)

circleinthesand said...

Hi Melissa - Happy Friday!! Isn't Zuda's shop amazing. I never ceased to be amazed at her detailed work. And she is such a sweetie. Great pick for your Fun Friday!!

Have a wonderful weekend.
duckie
:)

Ebie said...

This could be also good for a pin on the lapel!

Anne said...

Those are so beautiful. They look like kids would love them too.

Melissa said...

Thank you to all of you for being supportive.

Contact Email