Monday, September 27, 2010

Just Some Bits and Pieces Today

I have just a few things I would like to share with all my readers today. One October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. In honor of that my blogs will be all pink for the whole month of October. Join in and show your support, and turn your blogs pink too.

I am still looking for six more crafters, any craft not just jewelry, to become part of Friends of Melissas Jewelry. It is on the left hand side of this blog, and you will see five links already there. I am looking for five more, to make ten. This is a new feature I am trying to get going. Once I get ten, those links will remain there for 90 days, at which time I will try to get ten new ones, or the others can re-apply. So just tell me you want to join in the fun, and leave me your link to your site. Remember I need six more, so tell your friends too.

3 comments:

Diamond Jewelry Florida said...

Thank you for sharing the information. Love to see the new features of jewelry. hope to see new design and features.

Ghozy said...

I love to see your Jewelry blog.. Thanks for sharing..

Melissa said...

Thank you very much

Contact Email