Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day Sale in My New Ecrater Store

I have only gotten nine things listed, but today, until 9 PM Eastern time all items are 25% off.  Since I don't know how their checkout cart looks, I will give several options for getting the amount off.  First you can checkout, using Paypal, enter code Vets13 and I will reimburse you the 25% off.  Second you can contact me here on this blog, email me at melissaruede@yahoo.com, or contact me on Facebook, tell me the item you want and I can deduct the 25% and then you can cash out.  Since this store is brand new to me, I am learning as I go, but rest assured that with a Paypal merchant account you are buying from a safe seller.  Just new to Ecrater.  Here is the link to my Ecrater store, just click it.  I have jewelry and crochet items right now.  More to get up soon.

No comments:

Contact Email