Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sold Blue Montana Sapphire and Pink Sapphire Ring

One lucky buyer purchased my Blue Montana Sapphire and pink sapphire accent ring. She is a lucky woman, and I hope she loves it. This is my first sale from my Etsy store in a couple of months, so I am excited. I did have an interested buyer from Australia, but at this time I do not ship internationally. It is just too much of a headache here at my small town post office. They have no clue how to ship international and give me grief every time, and do it wrong sometimes. So I just stopped.

5 comments:

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Oh, that IS pretty! I'd love to go to Montana some day and try to dig a sapphire up. I know it has to be cut and treated...but it would be fun, I'd think. ; )
~Michele

Reeni said...

Congrats on selling that gorgeous ring! I don't ship international anymore either - the last thing I sent was lost in the mail - thankfully the buyer was very understanding about it.

To respond to your question about the marshmallows, I'm thinking if you used a bigger pan so the marshmallows are thinner you could cut them out with a buttered metal cookie cutter and I think refrigerating them for a while would make them easier to cut through. They're really sticky - more so than a store bought one. Let me know if you try it and how it works out.

Melissa said...

Michele, I agree I would love to go gemstone mining sometime. There are several places you can do it.

Reeni, thank you I will have to give it a try.

Mayra Calvani said...

I love rings, Melissa! I can't wait to check out your jewelery.

Melissa said...

Mayra thank you for stopping by.

Contact Email