Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Halloween Counted Cross Stitch Table Runner

Isn't this the cutest thing ever? My mom finished sewing all my finished counted cross stitch pieces, and this is one of them. I will share the others too later. This is a young girl dressed as a witch pulling her pumpkin in her red wagon, with her black cat following. My mom sewed the finish piece onto Fall orange fabric and you can see the results. She has now finished all my completed pieces, I had no idea she could sew that fast, and I need to get making more. This will be listed in my Etsy store, and maybe even auctioned off on Ebay.




4 comments:

betchai said...

that is so impressive Melissa, cross stitching is a lot of work and requires a lot of patience and meticulousness.

Melissa said...

I find it almost as relaxing as reading. I just love it!

Reeni said...

These are so cute Melissa! You have lots more patience than I! I'm looking forward to Halloween already.

Melissa said...

Thank you Reeni. I love the all the Fall themes it is a great time of year.

Contact Email