Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Painting Skills Continue To Grow

Well I am getting better, but still not comfortable that I could sell any of them yet. I continue to practice several days a week, and have not been brave enough yet to try landscape painting, but I will. Today we painted on these little canvas bags, shown in picture two. I will be listing my Mom's in my Etsy store for her after Valentines Day. Wondering why? Because I have a sale going on, and don't want to add new inventory yet. My watch broke today, just a Walmart watch, but now I am going to make a beaded band for the face, instead of buying a new one. All my jewelry is currently on sale in my Etsy store, plus free domestic shipping. The discount is already marked in, but to get the free shipping you need to use Love12 at checkout.

2 comments:

Reeni said...

Those are cute Melissa! Your painting looks really good from here.

Melissa said...

Thank you, Reeni!

Contact Email