Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Painting: Bird Over Water

Monday, is my day to paint. Most weeks anyway. This week I painted more Easter jars with bunnies. I will share those in another post. They are so cute. They will be available in my Etsy store. The sable colored bunny has already been listed. If you just do small Easter baskets, I think they would be adorable with candy and trinkets, and then put a candle in them after. I got the inspiration for this painting in a book I bought a garage sale. It is photographs that someone changed into 3D art. I really liked the image, and while mine is not close to being like the 3D image it is quite lovely. It is also my first time painting a waterfall. I have to get watching some videos on how to paint waterfalls, and water in general. What do you think of it? I really like it. It too will be available in my Etsy store. I really am enjoying learning to paint animals and nature in general. I also did another abstract painting, again for another post. I have done two so far, and well lets just say my son thinks they are cool. Not sure if that is good or bad, lol!

No comments:

Contact Email