Thursday, March 7, 2013

Waterfall Painting Attempt #2

This is my second attempt at painting a waterfall. I am very pleased with how this one came out. I liked the first picture, which had a waterfall in it, but was not the major theme of the painting. This one is all about the waterfall, and is done on a heart shaped piece of pottery. I added rocks and multi colors of wildflowers. It has a ribbon for hanging and would make a beautiful ornament, or just hung on the wall on a tac or nail. I am slowly getting all my new pieces into my Etsy store. If you see something on this blog, but don't see it in my store, the widget is above, please drop me a note. I may not have gotten it listed yet. I have lots of paintings, and crochet items to add. A couple jewelry pieces, but that has not been my focus as much lately. The other one of the puppy paw print was done by my daughter, but is for sharing purposes only. She does not want to sell any of her pieces, but she does enter them as a 4Her in the local fairs, and has done quite well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello older blogger friend, how are you ?
I hope you still remember me as a older blogger friend last years ago when we play entrecard :)
Long time i have no blogging, i saw this blog growing and better.

Older blogger friend Bizril Blog ™

Reeni said...

What gorgeous waterfalls Melissa! The paw is cute too!

Melissa said...

Thank you, Aang, and Reeni!

Contact Email