Monday, November 24, 2014

Moose and Baby Polar Bear Snow Scene Painted Wood Garden Stepping Stone

Yesterday, Caitlin and I sat down to paint the last two wood slices, from our cut down tree, that will be wood stepping stones for our garden. Mine is a moose and baby polar bear in the winter snow. Caitlin painted a wolf on hers, but did not finish it yet. I will share it when it is completed. I did get some more wood items at the craft store. I already started a picture frame, with moose heads, that will be a Christmas gift. I didn't finish it yet, so that will come later too. These are not available for sale, but I think I am going to do some more of the moose, I love them!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahw that is so cute! what a great idea to paint the wood from your tree.

A. Sparkle said...

What a creative idea! I always forget about painting on anything but canvas.

Melissa said...

Vallon, thank you. They look really cool out in the yard. I can't wait to make the water garden.

A Sparkle, LOL painting on canvas is one of my least favorite things to paint on.

Shan said...

Such a cute idea!! I love it!

Contact Email