Sunday, November 30, 2014

Waiting For Christmas Painting and Painted Moose Picture Frame

One of these is a gift, but will a made to order item in my Etsy store. The other is a completed project and will be for sale in my Ebay store.

The first item is a hand painted oval pine wood painting titled, Waiting for Santa. This is my first attempt, and am very pleased with it. You have a little boy, and girl, their kitty cat, and teddy bear, sitting by the Christmas tree, and watching the fireplace for Santa. It will be available in my Ebay store tomorrow, 12/1 for purchase. It can be hung on the wall, or put on a shelf or mantel. To find my Ebay store, scroll to the bottom of this blog, and find the widget. 

The second item is a wooden picture frame, painted with moose heads on it. This is a gift for my mother, who loves moose. It will have a special picture in it. This item will be available as a made to order item in my Etsy store.

Contact Email