Monday, December 29, 2014

Melissa's Jewelry in Candles Store

I had looked at opening a Jewelry in Candles ecommerce store, a few months ago. I decided it wasn't something I wanted to do at that time. I decided to order one of their candles, for a friend for Christmas. It came yesterday, and the candle is lovely. You can smell it through the box, and packaging. It was packaged nice, the box was nice, and I hope the jewelry she finds inside it, is nice too. So, I decided to sign up for an ecommerce store. I will share a candle every now and then, but there will be a widget on the side bar where anyone can click through and buy from my store. If you love candles, and jewelry, I would love to have you as a customer. I ordered the Cinnamon Rolls, for my friend and like I said it smells superb. They are soy candles. Check out the one below for a man. I think men are hard to buy for, especially if they like candles. My husband likes candles, so candles are not just for women. The jewelry in the candle, can be a mans or woman's piece of jewelry. You pick and decide. A leather scented candle. How awesome would that be for your beau for Valentines Day. Check it out, and all the other candles and wax tarts. I prefer tarts, myself, and yes they have jewelry too. Check out Melissas Jewelry in Candles Store, that's me, lol, and I will be using the hashtag #melissasjicstore

No comments:

Contact Email