Wednesday, October 28, 2015

How To Paint Waves- Ripples

I hope this set of painting lessons has been helpful to you. I can not wait to try his techniques. I have been busy trying to craft everyday, in preparation for the upcoming holidays. Starting Nov 1st I will be having a BOGO sale, in my Etsy store. More details to come in the following days. Buy one get one free, there is nothing better than that. Please remember I take requests, if I can't make it I will let you know. I also offer free USA shipping, and a layaway service. Check out my Etsy store now, and start saving your favorites.


2 comments:

Gemstone said...

WOW .. Very Helpfull Video .
Thank You Melissa .

Amit lamba
Amit

Melissa said...

You're welcome! Do you paint? I love to paint. So much to always learn and do.

Contact Email