Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fall Colors Abstract Acrylic Horse Painting

So, I had been doing peacocks, in team colors. Last week, as an Art assignment for my daughter's History class, I drew out and painted a horse in Fall colors. I am so pleased with how this came out, that I think I will do more in other colors, and abstracts. I love horses! I love all animals, but horses are so majestic, and beautiful. This painting is available in my Etsy shop. I have an adorable Tom Turkey all drawn out, but haven't found the time to paint him yet. I also have to revamp a reading chair, for my daughter, which will include a wolf painting on the chair. I hope to have that done soon, with the cooler temps here in Florida. Be sure to check out my Etsy store. It is never too early to start shopping. I offer layaway~!



No comments:

Contact Email