Sunday, January 24, 2016

Genuine Gemstone Keepsake Locket Pendant and Necklace

First an update about my Society6 store. For now I have placed it on hold, because I did not realize my computer does not make the proper pixel sizes. So, I do not have that technology. All my paintings have been returned to my Etsy store, and I am looking at possibly listing all the fun nature pictures we have taken through the years. Of course if they were purchased, those images would no longer belong to me, so I have to think about that.

 I found this adorable charm lockets, at my local craft store. I thought how cute would they look with gemstones in there. If you have ever bought parcels of gemstones, you know that a lot of them are so small you could not practically use them. So, I put a mixture of real colored gemstones, from my own personal collection in there, added a gold tone chain, and voila a beautiful gift idea. I hope to do more of these with more particular stones, like all the same color, or two contrasting colors, etc. This beauty is available in my Etsy store. This particular piece will come with the exact gemstones shown.  I do offer a layaway service.



No comments:

Contact Email