Saturday, January 16, 2016

Another Sale Via My Awespme Layaway Plan!

I am so glad customers are taking advantage of my awesome layaway plan, for my Etsy store.  My second item, this month, was one of the Raspberry Rhodolite Garnet rings.  I still  have one left in inventory.  The Orange Garnet ring also sold  I am so happy for these lucky buyers. 

Be sure to check out my Etsy store, for all my crochet, wood burning,  and jewelry items.  Yes, I do not have more than one shop, they are sold in one eclectic shop. 

Plus, I am slowly adding all my art work, and photography to Society6, where you can get prints, canvas, note cards, pillows, mugs, duvets, fleece blankets, wall hangings, tees, leggings, and so much more.  Be sure to visit and check out my store, Missy69.  Below is one of the items you can purchase. 


No comments:

Contact Email