Monday, December 12, 2016

Let It Snow!

This will be my last Team Support and Promote weekly post, until New Years weekend. I will continue to share my daily Polyvore treasuries, until Christmas, then they will be every few days. I hope my readers are enjoying them, and getting some great gift ideas. My sales are not super this holiday season, but I have not had the time to promote as much as I would like.

 Be sure and click the highlighted link under each of these images, to visit the Etsy shop, browse and purchase if you like. The theme this week is Let it Snow. It doesn't snow here in Florida, well maybe a flurry or two, but it is nice to have decorations that look like snow.
First from Missy69 is this adorable acrylic canvas Snowman painting,with beautiful roses. 
Next from MsPDesignsUSA is this adorable Christmas pony playing in the snow, it is a quilt block available on PDF.
I have a new member join in this week.  112Miniatures, makes the most adorable doll house accessories, like these snowman cookies.  So cute~

Contact Email