Monday, March 27, 2017

Make It Monday!

Today, for Make It Monday, I have a few items to share. The blue wine bottle with the etched glass forest animals was actually done last Monday. I just forgot to share it.

 The Ombre Pink terra cotta flower pot, is a yard sale find, that I painted with acrylics. I love ombre color schemes. This will have something beautiful planted in it, and put in the garden. These are super easy to make. Just clean the terra cotta pot, and then choose three colors to make the ombre. I like to do colors kind of in the same family, like red, dark pink, and then the lighter pink. But, you could use any combo. I hope I find some more of these pots at good prices.

 Last, but not least, is this beautiful swan I am painting on the back of a pink Tshirt. This is my second week working on this, and it might take two more before it is done. But, I love it already. This one, and the woodland wine bottle will be available in my Etsy and PatternbyEtsy shops, within the next day.

 What did you make today? Oh, I also planted cucumbers and gourds. I hope the gourds grow, I want to make birdhouses.

No comments:

Contact Email