Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Make It Monday: Easter Glass Gifts

Make it Monday is about to become Make it Saturday.  My work schedule has changed, so that I will be working every Monday.  That means most likely my craft day will be Saturday, with bits and pieces during the week.  I also am considering checking out my local flea market to expand sales and exposure.  I meant to go down there today, but got held up with homeschool issues.  For now I will call them for info.

So, since Valentine's Day is over I decided to skip right to my March themes, since there are quite a few for March.  I made these etched glass bunny pieces.  The first one is kind of like a square Mason Jar.  The bunny peaks through the glass at you when you are looking through the opposite side.  I think this would be an adorable candy dish, small basket, or put a beta fish in there and give as a gift.

The second is a red vase with an Easter Bunny silhouette etched into the glass.  It is 8 inches tall, and I showed it with a beautiful long stem red rose, that really should have been made shorter. 

To find either of these items do a search in Google for Missy69, or MelissasHandmade on Etsy and or Ebay.  They are not yet listed, but will be in a day or two. 

The themes for the rest of February, and March are Easter, St Patricks Day, Rainbows, and anything green. 



No comments:

Contact Email