Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Make It Monday: Love Is In the Air

Monday, and yesterday, I set out some time to make some items for Valentine's Day.  Since I think love should be celebrated all year, give these any time of the year to be cherished and loved.  These etched glass pieces, and the one clay pot, can be used as candy dishes, candle holders, fish, small plants, etc.


I am unsure which ones will go in my Ebay shop, and which ones will go in my Etsy shop.  So be sure to check both.  I am missy69 on Etsy, and Melissas Handmade on Ebay.  I am working on some new art for the topic of love, but it encompasses more of a pink theme.  My February theme is, love, red, pink, and hearts. 

The first etched glass piece is a squirrel holding a nut, and he professes I am Nuts About You!  The back side has a beautiful heart.  There is room on the sides where I could put a date and a name if desired. 

The second one, is two love birds, and it says Love is patient and kind, and says Happy Valentines Day on the back.  This one I showed with the clay pot to show how if both were purchased together, how adorable it would be.

The clay pot is a new  medium of decorating clay pots for me.  I found this adorable heart ribbon, and hot glued it all around the clay pot.  You can see at the very top of the pot there is room for words and names if so desired. 

All of these should be added to my stores within the next 24 hours.



No comments:

Contact Email