Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Make It Monday: Hearts Galore Etched Glass Vase

For Make it Monday this week, I created this beautiful pink bud vase, the graduation mug, and a new art piece for Redbubble. Staying with the theme of pink, red, hearts and love.

 First up is a pink glass vase, that I used my Dremmel to etch on the words All of My Love, and Hugs and Kisses. This will be a made to order item in my Etsy, and Ebay store, as the one shown was created for my son to give to his girlfriend. He is putting chocolate kisses in it, and one long stem rose. Great for weddings, anniversaries, engagements or Valentine's Day.

 I created a new art piece for Redbubble. I can not share those images here, so click this link to visit my Redbubble page, and view all the wonderful items you can purchase there.

 The large glass mug was created for my son's graduation in April. I am hoping people will put coins in it. I used my Dremmel to etch the words, Let the Adventure Begin. On the opposite side it has his name, Valedictorian, and Class of 2018 etched into the glass. This also will be a made to order item in both my Etsy, and Ebay stores. They will all be listed by tomorrow February 15th, or 16th.







No comments:

Contact Email