Sunday, May 26, 2019

My New Pattern by Etsy Website

I know I haven't been around in a while.  I have been busy, busy, busy.  My new Wordpress blog is up and running, and I have 65 followers there already.  I will upgrade that blog when I reach 100 followers.  It is a health coach blog.  I am not a certified health coach, but I am a licensed nurse, and everyone knows nurses are already health coaches.  So, I am hoping that little blog will be my retirement business.  That is the goal anyways.

As for this blog, it will be a little bit of everything kind of blog, all about I can do things maybe I didn't think I could, or you.  It is to motivate, and hopefully inspire.  After almost a year off from Etsy, I decided to start from scratch on their Pattern by Etsy platform.  I have so much inventory, from the old shop, and so many new things I want to create.  You can only create so many things for yourself.  I love making things!  Below is the link to my store, Pink Flamingo, cool name huh.  My daughter thought of it, and lucky for me I had quite a few photos of pink flamingos.  Of course I still have my homeschool blog, which has been a little neglected also.  It is so hard when they are older and we are not doing crafts or field trips all the time.  We are starting Summer Vacation soon, so I can mix things up over there a bit too. 

Check out my new shop, Pink Flamingo, and let me know what you think.  Not many items yet.  There is a listing there for website and product reviews.  So, if you need an affordable one, check it out.  

No comments:

Contact Email