Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SS Blush Zircon Trillian Ring




This lovely ring, is what they call Blush Zircon. Zircon is one of the oldest, natural gemstones known to man. It is completely natural, with no treatments necessary. Blush Zircon is a mix of pink, raspberry, and even a tiny hint of peach. It is a 5mm Trillian shape, set into a sterling silver, with rhodium plating, with tons of sparkling CZ's all around it, and down the shoulders of the ring as well. This ring is a size 6, and is available for purchase in my Etsy store. If you buy, and use the code blush, I will give 25% off, and free shipping to USA buyers only, offer ends July 31st. Please be sure to contact me to use the code, if you are unsure how to do it. I offer a layaway plan, so you can start your Christmas shopping early. Be sure to check out all my great items.



2 comments:

ronny said...

Last weak my grandmother was suffered with asthma then someone told me that why you are not using peridot gems because it is powered to cure asthma. It was a great magic now my grandmother is totally OK. I am really thankful to peridot gemstone .

Melissa said...

Peridot is my birthstone, and it is quite lovely in good quality stones. Thank you for stopping by.

Contact Email