Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Couple Of Unique Valentines Gift Ideas

I am going to share a couple of cute Valentines Gift ideas with you today, that have nothing to do with jewelry. The first one I think is sweet. It is a onesie for your infant or toddler, with their special picture on it. This could be a keepsake for years to come. Put it away, and share it with them years later, or even better on graduation day. I love this idea, and at 12 dollars, it is certainly affordable. Visit Java Jess Etsy shop for details on ordering this great gift idea, and be sure to check out all her other great items while you are there. Don't buy chocolates, or stuffed animals, get something unique.


Next are Barefoot Books. I had never heard of these award winning childrens books until just recently. I have ordered a set for myself, and am now an ambassador to sell them. These books will take your child on an adventure every time. They have princesses, knights, pirates, just to name a few. Plus books to celebrate Chinese New Year, and Valentines Day. Their prices are affordable, and they have great sales too. Go to my Barefoot Shop, and buy your kids some books for Valentines Day. They will thank you. Or you can just click the banner to shop.

2 comments:

Amelia Barnes said...

Hi

My name is Amelia Barnes. I've just visited your website http://melissasjewelryandgems.blogspot.com/ and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website. I can offer you a home page link back from 2 of my Gifts Guide websites wich are:


http://halifaxwritersfest.com/ with page rank 3
http://assembleforrights.com/ with page rank 1


If you are interested, please add the following information to your website and kindly let me know when it's ready. I'll do the same for you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

Title: children behavioural problems
URL: http://www.trickykidz.co.uk/
Description: Practical resource for parents and carers of children with learning difficulties.


I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

Best regards;

Amelia Barnes
amelia.barnes@halifaxwritersfest.com
Web Marketing Consultant


PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SPAM OR AUTOMATED EMAIL, IT'S ONLY A REQUEST FOR A LINK EXCHANGE. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS NOT BEEN ADDED TO ANY LISTS, AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN.IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T CONTACT YOU AGAIN, PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM: HTTP://WWW.NOMOREMAILS.COM; OR WRITE AN EMAIL TO STOP@NOMOREMAILS.COM.
PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR CONTACTING YOU

Melissa said...

Thank you I left you a message at your email address.

Contact Email