Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Very First Time In A Treasury

If you sell on Etsy, then you know all about treasuries. If you don't they are a collection of a members favorite items, shown for the whole site to enjoy. They are meant to increase traffic to your store, and hopefully to increase sales. This is my first time in a treasury, that I know of, big thanks to Momgen, for picking my heart shaped pendant, with Amethyst, and yellow sapphires. Check our her lovely treasury, all the items are beautiful, and purple themed http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=111484

2 comments:

gengen said...

Thank you for blogging Mellisa I appreciate it...I hope we will made to the front page of Etsy. It seems the treasury already on the top hehhehe.

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Good for you! I'll go check it out. ; )
~Michele

Contact Email