Wednesday, February 17, 2010

White Zircon and Blue Sapphire Ring

This is a clear gemstone. I have called it Zircon, because it is double refractive there by leaving out Garnet, Diamond, or Spinel. It could be sapphire, quartz, petalite, danburite, zircon or any other double refractive clear gemstone. It is a natural gemstone, not fake, or synthetic. It is emerald cut, measuring 7mmx5mm, and has blue sapphires all along the shoulders. It is a size 6, and is available for sale in my Etsy store. I offer combined shipping, and a free layaway service. So be sure to check out all my great items. Easter, and Mothers Day will be here before we now it.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Beautiful ring! I love your jewelry blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Contact Email