Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Bezel Gemstone Link Setting For Bracelets

I just bought the coolest thing from Fire Mountain Gems, and I thought I would share it with all you jewelry enthusiasts. One of my favorite things to wear are bracelets. Bracelets however can be very expensive to make, and your price point for selling them has to be much higher. Last week I got a new catalog from Fire Mountain Gems, and I noticed these bezel gemstone links. They are easy to use, and are available in sterling silver. You can make an easy, affordable, gemstone bracelet. Of course you need to buy all the other parts, such as jump rings, and the clasp, but even that will not make them too expensive, and of course you have to have the gemstones. I am excited to make one of these, and then share it with all of you. Now I just need the time to do it LOL. Don't forget tomorrow is the last day of my 17 dollar jewelry sale in my Etsy store.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I can't wait to see the bracelet. Enjoy!

Melissa said...

Yeah me neither since they don't work exactly as advertised. I am very disappointed in them.

Contact Email