Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rhodochrosite and Neon Blue Apatite Necklace


This is by far my favorite piece, since I started the beading. I normally don't bead, but I decided to learn since there were so many unique, and special beads available. I have had the Rhodochrosite, focal bead since Christmas but just couldn't find what I really liked it with. Then I found these neon blue Apatite beads, and I fell in love. Rhodochrosite is from Argentina, at least this one is. It is large, and in charge, and pear shaped. The necklace measures 18 inches in length without the focal bead, and has a magnetic clasp for easy getting on, and off. This piece is now available in my Etsy store. I do offer a free layaway service, should anyone want to use it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The blog you have posted has been very useful to me. It has provided me with all essential details about the necklace jewelry that are available of late.

Gemstones Exporter

Contact Email