Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sale Blue Topaz and Blue Sapphire Ring

It is already the end of March, and I have not posted a thing about Aquamarine. Aquamarine is the traditional birthstone for March babies. This ring is listed as a Blue Topaz, because I am unsure if it is Aqua or blue topaz, so I go with the more obvious. I say that because an Aqua of this size would be very pricey, and it came in a parcel, so while it could be an Aqua, the chances are slim. If you can not afford an Aquamarine of this size, then blue topaz could be an alternate for you. It could also be a blue zircon, again not sure. At any rate, this beautiful ring is now on sale in my Etsy store, go by clicking right here. Sale price 34.99 will be 49.99 after April 4th. Don't miss out on this awesome ring, I only have one.

No comments:

Contact Email