Thursday, April 14, 2011

Attention Etsy Sellers

Have you ever participated in a BNR? Me neither, LOL! But tomorrow will be my first. I am giving you all a heads up in case you wish to participate. I will post the link to the BNR at 8 AM tomorrow, when it begins. It is being hosted by Team FEST, of which I am a proud member.

This is how it works. 16 shops begin the BNR, I will be one, and am offering 50% off all my items, others will have other sales that should be listed in the comments. If you see something you would like to purchase, in the comment section you request permission to purchase from shop, so and so. The curator will then give you permission to do so. After you have purchased you come back with the transaction ID. Then your shop replaces the shop in the treasury for others to hopefully buy from you. It is my understanding that this is a great way to increase sales. Once your shop has had an item bought from it, and you want to get back in, you need to make a purchase. The minimum purchase is 5 dollars, and you can buy any item in that persons shop not just the treasury item. You do have to have a Etsy shop to obviously get in the BNR, however your regular shoppers can still purchase from your store if they choose to. So keep your eyes open for the Team FEST BNR, begins at 8 AM tomorrow, until 8 PM. Easter is coming, you will get some great deals.

5 comments:

Rose Clearfield said...

I've never participated in a BNR before either. Good luck with it!

Melissa said...

This is my very first one.

Reeni said...

Sounds like a great idea! Good luck!

Melissa said...

Thanks Reeni. I did not have any sales, but I had a sale and pre order the day before the BNR so it all evens out. I had a blast, and learned a lot.

rings vintage said...

No, I have never participated in a BNR. The idea is new for me and it seems quite interesting. I am going to participate in BNR this time. 50% off on items is a good deal. I think it’s going to be fun there. Thanks for making us aware of this idea.

Contact Email