Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tanzanite and White Topaz Band Ring

This style of ring has been a popular one for my shop. I have sold three with pink tourmaline, and white topaz. This is the only one I have that is Tanzanite and White Topaz. Each stone measures 3mm round, for a total carat weight of 30 points, or 1/3 of a carat. It is a size 6 sterling silver. This would make an awesome wedding band for those who like the non traditional look. It would also make a wonderful bridesmaid, graduation, first communion, or sweet 16 gift, or a pinky ring if so desired. The price is right, and it is petite, sweet, and just lovely. Very comfortable to wear. I wear this same ring as my wedding band, with a pink sapphire and blue diamonds. I wear it every single day, with no problems. This ring can be purchased in my Etsy store. Be sure to check out all my items. I offer combined shipping, and a free layaway service.



1 comment:

vintage wedding bands said...

Wow. This one is looking so nice. I am also searching a unique extraordinary design for my wedding too. I would like to have the one having pink tourmaline and white topaz as it the color of my wedding gown is also pink.

Contact Email