Thursday, June 16, 2011

Unique Engagement Rings For The Love Of Your Life

June, for a lot of people, is the month when couples plan their weddings. It is a glorious month to get married. But maybe you are getting engaged soon, and are looking for an engagement ring. Or, if you are married like me, you would like to upgrade your wedding set. Whatever your reason for looking for a diamond ring, I found a beautiful website with unique engagement rings and wedding sets.

First let me tell you why I chose the two rings shown to share with you. The first one is a complete wedding set. This could be an engagement ring and wedding ring, or a new wedding set to upgrade from one you currently own. I like this wedding set because I work in the medical profession and it sits low to the hand to avoid bending the setting, or scratching of patients. It is available in both white and yellow gold and in my opinion would look flattering on any hand type.

The second ring, pictured below, is a very unique design engagement ring. I love this piece. It is big enough to be noticed but not too big to be gaudy. I have a very small hand and I think this engagement ring would be very flattering for a small hand. It too is available in white or yellow gold. I love white gold.

While browsing around the website for unique engagement rings, I noticed some awesome qualities about this website. I am going to showcase some of those features for you.

1- They offer free shipping.
2- They offer a money back guarantee.
3- They offer black diamonds too in engagement rings.
4- Customer care service both before and after the sale. A chat service with a rep for any questions you may have before buying your engagement ring or wedding set.
5- They offer other diamond jewelry such as earrings and necklaces.
6- Secure payment with Paypal and Google Checkout.
7- Over 5,000 satisfied customers worldwide, since 2005 when their business began.
8- They offer a whole section on educating the buyer about diamonds. Including about enhanced diamonds.
9- You never have to worry about resizing. They offer a resizing conversion for different countries, and each piece is individually made to the size you desire. The piece is not re-sized from a piece already in inventory.
10- If you are interested in becoming an affiliate for this company, they offer an affiliate program.


If you are getting engaged, renewing your vows, want to upgrade a wedding set, or are just shopping for some beautiful diamond jewelry, then be sure to check out Shireeodiz unique diamond jewelry website.

This is a paid review done by me, and all opinions are 100% mine.

9 comments:

betchai said...

the last one looks especially sleek and elegant.

Melissa said...

Thank you, Betchai, and I thought so too. It is quite lovely.

Anonymous said...

Wow, these rings are gorgeous!!! I told my boyfriend, don’t bother looking for rings unless it’s unique engagement rings. I’m definitely going to tell him to check ones like these out! Thanks!

Buy Gemstones India said...

Such blogs are very difficult to locate and I appreciate this blog for having bulk of useful information on the topic.

Gomed said...

This post is really useful for my favorite project and I really get useful information that I needed. Thanks for sharing it.

Buy Panna Stone said...

Really useful tips are mentioned in this post and I implement these tips and got best results. thanks for sharing this information.

Pukhraj Stone said...

Informative post by this post I understood a lot of things. Thanks for this information.

Buy Coral Stone Delhi said...

thanks for sharing it with people. I really appreciate with what you have written on this blog.

Buy Neelam Stone said...

Thank you for sharing a helpful information.

Contact Email