Saturday, June 18, 2011

Finally Some Finished Cross Stitch Pieces

These are two of the cross stitch pieces that are finally finished. I had mentioned that I had done a whole bunch of cross stitch pieces many years ago, and never did anything with them. They have been stored away all these years. My mom volunteered to try to do something with them. Here are two of the finished products. The one with the two girls and teddy bear tea set, is many years old. It stayed together so well and is nice and clean. She backed it and framed it with lace and a large hoop. The little bear at the bottom is old but not as old as the top one. She found a cute little frame at a church bizarre, and added the blue lace to it. It is the sweetest little bear. Now I just need to figure out where to hang them.

2 comments:

Christine Burgess said...

They are so cute. It's so nice to have a project finally finished.

Melissa said...

Thank you Christine. I can not wait to see how all the other pieces I gave her come out.

Contact Email