Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Featured Artisan Thunder Rose Leather

Woo Hoo I hope everyone had an awesome Labor Day! In case you didn't notice I haven't been around much. I have been busy drawing, painting, learning new concepts and of course thinking about new jewelry pieces I want to make. I also collect gemstones, which is why I make jewelry, so that is on my mind as well.


But, never mind all that, I have an awesome artisan to share with you. I am a member of the On Fire For Handmade Etsy and Facebook group. Each week they pick a new artisan to feature. Some of us bloggers join in the fun, and help promote the featured artisan. Now sometimes I am caught sleeping at the wheel, and I miss the featured artisan. But, lucky for Thunder Rose I was paying attention this week. At Thunder Rose Leather they make the cutest baby moccasins, of course made from leather and beads. I just love this white pair with the pink beads. Makes me almost wish I had a baby so they could wear them. You notice I said almost. I am going to have to do some investigating to see if they make them in larger kids sizes. My daughter is funny about shoes. Matter of fact she has had lots of shoes she flat out refuses to wear. I think maybe she might like these. They are slip on, soft and comfy leather, and oh so cute. Of course they make various bags and purses too.

Christmas is coming, will be here before you know it. So hop on over and see if there isn't someone on your gift giving list who wouldn't love something from Thunder Rose Leather.

2 comments:

Thunder Rose said...

Thanks so much for featuring us on your blog! Wonderful post!
Debbie and John

Melissa said...

You are welcome Debbie. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I got your message about the moccasins. Thanks! When it gets closer to Christmas I will measure her foot.

Contact Email