Tuesday, August 14, 2012

End Of Summer Sale!

This post will stay here until my End of Summer Sale has ended, on Labor Day 2012.  Since I have been learning to paint, I have a wide variety of nice items in my Etsy store.  Used to be mostly just jewelry.  Now I have paintings, painted gifts such as Christmas ornaments, finished cross stitch pieces, loose gemstones from my collection, and of course the jewelry I make.  I still have tons of painted items to add, but I am trying to add one new piece each day.  So, be sure to check back often.  Even new items will be included in the sale.  It is simple to get the sale price, at checkout use code SUMMER12, to get 15% off my already awesome prices.  It is never too early to start thinking about the holidays, and I am not sure if I will have another sale or not.  So be sure and get the piece you love, most are one of a kind, or two of a kind.  Give a unique and specially handmade gift this year. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

End of summer high heels $9
shophotstyles.yolasite.com

Contact Email