Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Round Crochet Picture Frame

Merry Christmas, to all my readers.  We had a wonderful Christmas.  My resin is here, but I still need gloves and a mask.  A mask is not necessary, and I see lots of videos where they are not wearing gloves, but since I would be safe than sorry, I will get them before I mess with the resin.  I am going to order the bangle bracelet mold, pretty soon now. 

After Christmas dinner, when everything settled down, I was working on the pillow I started, and decided to try a new kind of picture frame for my painted Family Tree.  I was not completely satisfied with the others I did, but I could live with them.  This one is made with a recycled jar top that I crocheted around.  So, the frame is firm, yet I can replace the pictures as I see fit.  If you do not want to replace the pictures you can just add a dab of glue to the back of the image.  These are great as Christmas Tree ornaments as well.  I hope to make a ton of  these.  I even crocheted on a turtle bead, because the picture was taken at Bush Gardens.

No comments:

Contact Email