Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas With the Snowman Family Hand Painted Gift Bag

This is my last Christmas themed bag, for this year. I will be starting on New Years and Valentine's Day next week. I worked over the weekend, so I forgot to share on this blog the day three and day four sale items. You still have time to get today's if you hurry to my Etsy store. It is the Grinch baby cocoon, and the price is valid until 9 PM Eastern time. These bags all start out white. I paint on the background, then the image. This one is pink, with the Snowman family enjoying their Christmas tree. I never decide what I am going to paint, until I sit down to do it. I pick a bunch of stuff ahead of time, then usually end up changing my mind, lol. I will be sharing some new roses practice sheets I did, and I think I have come a long way with them. You can purchase this very special gift bag in my Etsy store. If you don't want to buy on Etsy most of my items are also available in my Ecrater store.

I am working on getting my new resin crafting materials together, and I look forward to beginning to make some new and artistic pieces.   

No comments:

Contact Email