Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Newest Upcycled Piece: Hand Painted Seahorse Garden Water Bottle

I just finished this last night,and I love it. This is an recycled and upcycled laundry bead container. The bottle was cleaned and sterilized, then I painted the seahorse which has a floral mosaic design, for the body. Then on the back side, are some vines, leaves and various flowers. I am not super happy with the large roses, but they will do. It is signed and dated on the bottom, and will be sealed for paint protection. This would make an awesome gift for the gardener in your life. I will definitely be doing more of these, just need more bottles, lol. This bottle is plastic, btw, not glass. This is available to purchase in my Etsy store, and will be in my Ecrater store soon. I only have one, so it is a very limited edition, as are most of my pieces of art work.

No comments:

Contact Email