Thursday, May 29, 2014

Patriotic American Flag with Soldier Silhouette Wine Bottle Into Solar Garden Light

This is the second solar garden light, I painted on Memorial Day. This is a wine bottle that I turned into a solar garden light. This one has the red, white and blue from the USA flag, and a soldier saluting the flag, painted onto the bottle. Add the light, put it in the garden, and voila garden art. I have two more to share in the coming days, that are not patriotic in nature. I finally almost have the infant baby boy cocoon finished, and next week I will share a very special Father's Day cake idea, and upcycled jar project that you can try too.

2 comments:

A. Sparkle said...

Very creative! I wish I could use cool garden lights. Alas, I live in an apartment. One day though..

I'm curious about the FD's cake idea. Never thought about doing a cake. Can't wait to read your post! :)

Melissa said...

Yes, I will be sure to share it. I don't want to give it away. It is a first attempt for me at this technique so it might not be awesome, lol!

Contact Email