Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Upcycled Wine Bottle Into Solar Garden Light Red White and Blue with Eagle Abstract Art

Yesterday, was Memorial Day, here in the USA. A day to thank, reflect, and remember those who died serving their country. In honor of Memorial Day, two of my wine bottles were painted in a patriotic theme. This is only one bottle, two different lighting camera options.

 This one was done in red, white and blue, with an Eagle painted on the flag colors. The Eagle even has a red, white and blue eye. This was not exactly how I envisioned it, but I am really pleased with how it came out. After two layers of sealant, it looks amazing out in the front garden.

I have finished three other bottles as well, but I will share them one by one in the next few days. I also painted on a Magnolia leaf today. That was awesome, and I can not wait to share it. I am still working on the baby boy crochet cocoon, and some jewelry pieces.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! I can imagine these really look good in a garden.

Melissa said...

I love them all! Thank you!

Contact Email