Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pink Turtle Zentangle Abstract Art Original Painting

Now that my children, and I, are almost done with this homeschooling year, I am hoping to pick up my blogging a bit more for this blog. I mentioned a few posts ago, that I had joined a Zentangle Group on Facebook. Each week we are given a challenge to do. This one is actually from two weeks ago. You get to interpret the assignment any way you see fit. Zentangles are new to me, as is abstract art, so this is definitely challenging to me. Most tangles I have seen are done with micro pens, or pencils, I do mine with paints and brushes. This turtle has a pin motif, with flowers and other tangles on the shell and head. The ribbon edging is adorned with some flowers. I will post my one from this week, soon. If you are interested in learning the art of Zentangle here is the Facebook group.    My painting is available in my Etsy store. 




No comments:

Contact Email