Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year! New Year New Changes

Happy New Year, a couple days late, but hey.  The scent for the month of January, is out in my new Jewelry in Candles ecommerce store.  It is an ocean scent, and as the name implies you get a free piece of jewelry in every purchase.  If you are interested, be sure and click on the widget on my side bar.  It will take you directly to my ecommerce store. 


I have big plans for 2015.  BIG plans!  I am hoping to return to school, as well as continue homeschooling my two children, continuing to grow my painting skills, jewelry making and crocheting too.  I also have some groups that are very close to my heart, that I want to donate, and or volunteer for. 

The year before last, I did squares for Warm up America.  This year I donated to Newborns in Need.  I am not saying I won't do those anymore, I will, but 2015 there is a new cause.  I won't share it right now, but I will when I get one of the pieces completed and ready to go.  I love to make money on the things I make, it makes it kind of worth it.  But, I also love to donate, especially hand made items, an area in my opinion that gets neglected for more media catching retail items.  I love companies who accept handmade donations, and they are my focus, at least for this blog, and my creative side. 

I also have a passion for recycling and upcycling.  Check out the planter I made out of a tin can.  I will do a full post on that another day.  But, it will be a made to order item in my Etsy shop. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have wonderful plans for 2015! I wish for you and your family to have a great year!

Melissa said...

Thank you, Vallon! I hope your 2015 will be awesome too!

Contact Email