Thursday, January 22, 2015

I Am Trying Not To Be Creative

This is way too hard, for me.  I have so many ideas that I want to work on.  I did get a bunch of my pendants turned into necklaces, sold a pair of heart earrings on Ebay, and created the item below. I am always trying to think of ways to upcycle, recycle or reuse items.  I have painted garden solar lights, made candy jars, and other cool items.  Well, I had an idea to make a cat cave.  While I was thinking about it, I wanted something that would stay somewhat stiff, so kitty could come and go as it wanted.  Then, I realized by laundry soap jug was a nice big size.  I made the black and white cocoon to go around the soap jug, and you see the results.  I don't have a real cat, lol.  These would be great for any cat, kitten, puppy, or as an outside shelter for stray cats to keep warm and safe.  I am currently making a red one, with white ruffle trim, so it will look like a flower cave.  Check it out in my Etsy store. 


No comments:

Contact Email