Monday, January 19, 2015

Red and White Crochet Table Runner

Well my table runner is nice, but not exactly as I wanted it. I wanted dangle hearts, but it just would not work. I could have added a fancy ruffle, but I didn't think about it, until after I finished, go figure. I accented it with some of my painted jars for Valentines Day and Spring. It definitely brightens up the table. I may make a longer one, eventually. This one is not for sale, it will stay with me. I still have not finished the second painted heart napkin. I will get to that, eventually too. I did crochet an adorable dog collar yesterday. I have to do one for the big dog, and then I will post them. They will be made to order items. You will be able to pick colors, size, and accents like flowers.



No comments:

Contact Email