Saturday, April 4, 2015

Handmade Mother's Day Gift Idea #5 Green Labradorite Color Shift Gemstone Ring Join The Fun

This is Mother's Day gift idea number 5. To get one of your items featured, leave a comment on this post, with a link to where your items are listed, and I will visit that place and pick an item to feature in the next post, which will be on Tuesday. Then, on Tuesday return to the post you are featured in, and share the post on one of your social networks. Then join in again, if you wish. Easy, and free!

 Below, is a Green Labradorite color shift gemstone ring, in sterling silver, size 7. Light weight and easy on the finger. Beautiful gift idea. See it in my Etsy store, and be sure to check out all my items. I offer free USA shipping, and a free layaway service.


 I have several drawings, all drawn out, and waiting to be painted, plus a new baby blanket started. I still am working on relisting, and listing all my inventory into my Etsy shop.


No comments:

Contact Email