Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Patriotic Red White and Blue Roses Abstract Art Limited Edition

I finally got to paint today! Next in my Americana series, are these beautiful Red, White and Blue roses, in the color of the US flag. I so love how these came out. I think I finally found the roses I love. Rather than trying One stroke method, and various other methods of painting roses. I drew the roses out lightly, with a pencil, then painted them in. This will be how I do roses from now on. My son was born on the 4th of July, so he especially loves this. This can be purchased in my Etsy store. 

I also got to start painting my next painting in my Home Sweet Home series, which is Arizona.  It has been drawn out for some time.  Hopefully I can finish it tomorrow.  The butterfly and flower, for Arkansas, which will be next after Arizona, is exceptionally beautiful.  I also have a few angels I am waiting to draw out.

My very special crochet item, for baby, should be done soon, also.  Maybe this weekend.  My husband has a class all day Saturday, so the kids and I will be home all day.  I can get a lot done on the weekends, when we actually stay home. 



No comments:

Contact Email